Orange Go Europe
browse and talk in Europe as you would in Spain
Internet and calls are billed separately from each other. Go Europe tariff operates on a continuous basis and is billed only on the days of internet using or calls making. 100Mb or 60 minutes for 1€ are available for use within 24 hours. For internet using or calls making after 24 hours will again be billed 1€ and provided the following 100Mb or 60 minutes for new day. Unused minutes or Mb not saved or transferred. If 100Mb or 60 minutes end before 24 hours, it will be billed 1€ for extension services, and given again new 100Mb or 60 minutes from now for 24 hours.
During the day, exceed the limit of 100Mb or 60 minutes can be any number of times.
- 100Mb, 200Mb, 300Mb... a day will cost respectively 1€, 2€, 3€... and so on.
- 60min., 120min., 180min... a day will cost respectively 1€, 2€, 3€... and so on.
Activating Go Europe is free and you only need to do it once (no need to activate it every time you travel abroad). We recommend you do this as soon as possible before traveling to enjoy the advantages it offers.
- Control your browsing expenditure through our Data expenditure control from abroad service.
- For other countries included in Go Europe: 50% discount on price/minute rates of default roaming call rates.
- We recommend that you activate Go Europe before traveling abroad in order to save as soon as you get to your destination country.
You can activate “Go Europe” (Important: before you do this, your roaming service needs to be activated *)
- Sending a text message to 22095 with the text “GO”.
- Via your customer service area.
- Calling customer service in different languages at 902 011 900 (English, French and German spoken)
- Calling 1470 (if you are calling from an Orange line in Spain or abroad). Only Spanish spoken. Roaming fees are applied to these calls if abroad.
- Calling +34 656001470 (if you are abroad and calling from a line which is not Orange). Roaming fees are applied to these calls.
- In an Orange shop.
Activation fee: 0€
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guadalupe, French Guyana, Guernsey, Netherlands, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden and United Kingdom